He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, only someone like the APC leader can ensure Nigerians enjoy steady electricity in the nearest future because he is the one best suited to sustain the current gains in our power sector.
Tolu added that in a pioneering feat in 2000, Tinubu partnered with AES Nigeria to build an Independent Power Plant to generate 270MW for Lagos residents.
His words, “No one is better prepared to sustain these gains than an APC administration led by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. In a pioneering feat in 2000, Tinubu partnered with AES Nigeria to build an Independent Power Plant to generate 270MW for Lagos residents.”
“The power generated was consumed locally but later transmitted to the national grid due to some challenges in the operational framework in the energy sector.”
“With a Tinubu President in 2023, the new administration will continue his trail-blazing partnership and encourage active private sector involvement in the generation and distribution of electricity. Energy experts have revealed that with the required maintenance and monitoring, state electricity markets will undoubtedly influence an increase in GDP growth of 12 per cent.”
“A vote for Tinubu presidency in 2023 General elections is a vote for competency in solving the endemic power sector crisis once and for all in a manner that will lead to comprehensive, affordable, available, safe and constant power for Nigerian homes, investments and industries.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Vector – Follow Me Dey Go (Remix) ft 2face [AuDio]
- Davido – Skelewu [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Ruggedman – Tough Guy [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Dj Ehyo – the Voluntary Mixtape
- Sexy Dj Trish – Wakeup Mix