Tinubu recently revealed this in Kano when he visited the Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado-Bayero, and Nigerians have been celebrating.
According to him, Nigerians should exude tolerance and deep understanding to sustain the country’s unity, else the wars and unrest cannot stop.
He added that Nigeria is at critical stage of its history, and unity plus understanding are all that is required for it to move forward.
His words, “Lagos and Kano States are known for their cosmopolitan and tolerant nature, this is the way to go.”
“My visit today is a clear testimony that people can work together to make positive change possible regardless of tribe and religion.”
“As Nigerians, we need to play our roles to keep the nation together, we have to make Nigeria great.”
“Political leaders have tremendous roles to play, as traditional rulers, they have our support.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Guchi & Yemi Alade – I Swear
- Solidstar – Kaluba
- DJ Samlegxy – Woju Movement [MixTape]
- Dj Bolux – Best of Burna Boy [MixTape]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune (Afrobeat Lockdown Mix)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Stan Slim – Green Light ft Adama & Lost Pearl [AuDio]
- Ayo Vincent – Serve The Lord ft Don Jazzy [AuDio]
- Reekado Banks – Corner [AuDio]
- May D – I Wanna Know [AuDio]
- DJ Guchi – Shisha ft Popito, Staizz, Cheddah, Saywat [AuDio]
- 7 of the saddest Nigerian songs released in the last ten years