Oritsefemi married his girlfriend , Nabila Fash in a private ceremony at his Lekki home. A week later, there’s news the couple is already expecting their first child together.
According to The NewTelegraph, an insider who wants to remain anonymous revealed that the hit maker and father of three from different women is super excited with his new found love and status; adding that one of the reasons he took his fans by surprise was because Nabila was already weeks gone.
�Please don’t quote me, don’t even mention my name, Femi is very happy right now, Fash is super happy too; I am equally happy for the both of them.
They deserve it right now, and the best we can do is pray for them.
Let’s just wish them well” the source said.
Investigations also revealed that the couple before making their union official has been living together, and that Oritse’s move to a new apartment was the couple’s collective idea.
In a congratulatory message posted by Nollywood actress and friend of the couple, Caroline Danjuma, it suggests the couple is indeed expecting a child together.
Nabila Fash, who is a USA returnee, is a PR expert. Oritsefemi got married to his Kaduna born wife at his Lekki home on the 20th of April 2017 in a very private wedding ceremony.
The court registrar came to his house to conduct the wedding.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan