He revealed this via a recent statement issued on Wednesday in Benin City.
According to him, Osagie Ize-Iyamu is no match for Governor Godwin Obaseki, so every lie and propaganda coming from APC will fail in the end.
He added that the September 19 poll will not be cancelled or postponed either, so APC should be ready for their defeat very soon.
His words, “Convinced that its candidate, Osagie Ize-Iyamu is no match for Governor Godwin Obaseki, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the All Progressives Congress (APC) is churning out lies and propaganda, in its bid to get the September 19 poll cancelled or postponed.”
“Recall that we raised the alarm earlier, that the APC is committed to derailing the forthcoming election. The party’s tactics include the daily publication of falsehood and fear-mongering by the media handlers of its gubernatorial candidate.”
“The party’s ultimate aim is to get the attention of the electoral umpire and security agencies and mislead them into cancelling or postponing the Edo gubernatorial poll.”
“Another strategy of the APC is to accuse the PDP of the set of desperate and illegal actions that the APC is guilty of, in order to divert public attention from its rigging strategies being perfected in some hotels in Kogi, Edo and some South-West states.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)