Nollywood legend, Omotola Jalade-Ekende in a recent question and answer session on Twitter revealed some bitter truths on several topics.
On human rights, the beautiful moviestar said people have to start fighting for themselves more to get a better nation.
Her words on that, “I am appealing to the government to immediately see to the rising rate of depression, suicide, police brutality, ritual killings and general lack of safety in the Country. It’s at an all-time high now, there should be a state of emergency declared.”
On her reason for not openly backing any presidential candidate in the recent polls, she said, “Excuses won’t move us forward. We must be angry enough and divert our anger towards looking for real change. We need to know the use of political offices, ask questions and engage the leaders.
“I hope soon we birth a Jerry Rawlins or something of that kind. We do need a revolution. Nigeria is too big and important for it to implode. However, there are still honest people. Don’t be discouraged.”
On relationship issues, Omosexy wrote, “A lot lies on your choice of a spouse. Are they understanding, mature minded and supportive? Your spouse needs to be your career partner, knowing it’s both of you against the world. If not, it’s a rocky ride ahead. However, don’t compromise your career, it’s your sanity.”
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]