The Deputy Governor of Lagos State, Dr. Obafemi Hamzat revealed this recently via his Instagram page.
According to him, the government’s plans for a Greater Lagos are still ongoing despite the unexpected events we have all witnessed in recent times because all elected persons swore an oath to serve the people selflessly.
He added that he can assure residents of the state that their leaders are listening and working toward solving all the problems in the state.
His words, “One year ago, we took over the reign of affairs in Lagos State.
“We swore our oath of office, vowed to serve conscientiously, selflessly and with the fear of God in our hearts.
“We will like to assure you all that we are listening to you and working toward solving all the lingering problems we have in our dear state.”
“You gave us your votes and we gave our word.
“Thank you all for your encouragement, support and understanding in the past one year.
“All thanks and praises to Almighty Allah the most beneficent, the most merciful.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- King Six – These Days
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster