Media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, who is in Paris for the Martell Cognac 300th anniversary celebrations, joined in the trend by attaching a padlock bearing his name and his fiancé Cynthia to the railings, sealing their eternal love to each other.
Since 2008, when the craze began, thousands of tourist from around the world have visited the famous Pont des Arts pedestrian bridge to seal their love by attaching padlocks which bear their names to the bridge’s railings, and then they throw the key into the Seine River. The act is said to signify undying love.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]