Ghanaian pastor Mensa Otebil who is the General Overseer of International Central Gospel Church in Accra made a bold statement to men on Sunday advising them love is not by mere words.
According to Pastor Mensa, love must be followed by actions, by money and by overall care. He says men must be financially generous to their women and it must become a habit.
‘Love gives, love shares. Pretty soon your wife is going to say ‘Where is the love?’ These days women too can do what men do, men if you tell a lady, ‘you know I love you sweetheart, you know I love you babe,’ or whatever you call them these days, ‘I love you’, where is the money? Love must be followed by giving. Don’t just do mouth mouth. You must show it,’ he said
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- Mizta Wynas – No JoY [AuDio]
- Rudeboy – Woman [AuDio]