According to South African media, Nicki was paid the money a few weeks back for a music festival – TribeOne Dinokeng, which she was supposed to headline in the city of Tshwane this October but the festival was canceled recently. Now they want their money back. ANCYL said they have written to the rapper’s management to return the money. Unfortunately, it’s a non-refundable performance fee. Meaning if you pay and you cancel your show, it’s on you. You ain’t getting your money back. But ANCYL is now saying if Nicki Minaj doesn’t want to return the money, she should give it to charity.
She knows that she hasn’t worked for the money and there are many charities that she can donate the money to. We don’t want taxpayers’ money to be used on boob jobs.
Lesego Makhubela of the ANC Youth League said
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Whine Like This [AuDio]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Dj Bless – Naija Party [Mixtape]
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- pino pino baby by XSLD
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]
- Tekno – Alleluya [AuDio + Viral ViDeo]
- Seyi Shay – Crazy ft Wizkid [AuDio]