The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed recently revealed this a media briefing in Abuja, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, it is really shocking that a party that ruled the nation for 16 years can still be ignorant of the legal structure in a very glaring manner.
He added that PDP should remember that as far as terrorism, a federal offence is concerned, and the Federal Government has successfully prosecuted thousands of Boko Haram members in Kainji as part of a continuing exercise.
His words, “The PDP alleged that kidnappers and bandits are not being brought to justice. This is apparently aimed at the Federal Government.”
“The PDP should therefore, call out the states, including those being controlled by it, to ensure a rigorous prosecution of arrested kidnappers and bandits.”
“Meanwhile, PDP conveniently forgot that as far as terrorism, a federal offence is concerned, this Federal Government has successfully prosecuted thousands of Boko Haram members in Kainji, as part of a continuing exercise.”
“We are now seeking the cooperation of the judiciary to continue with the trial of arrested terrorists.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]