She recently had her say via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, the reports are not true in any way and the infidelity claim is nothing but fake gossip that should be ignored completely.
Amina added that she has always believed that an unfounded lie spread on social media doesn’t deserve any response or clarification, but she just had to clear the air.
Her words, “I’ve always believed that an unfounded lie spread on social media doesn’t deserve any response or clarification, especially one that is so vile.”
“I initially assumed that this fake gossip — fabricated with such malicious intent — would not be taken seriously. However in the last 24h I’ve been reminded that we live in a society that is so quick to speak on topics regardless of factual basis and that nothing is off limits.”
“Not even during what should be one of the most beautiful and celebrated times in one’s life.”
“Therefore I have to speak up as this is not only directed towards me but it is related to people I have a great amount of respect and affection for. While Rih is continuing to live her serene, best dressed pregnancy life and I go back to my business — I wish everyone a beautiful Easter weekend!”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- Davido – Stand Strong ft The Samples
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Last Last