The ‘Yahooze’ crooner has disclosed that he spent about $60,000 (N9.6 million) on a wristwatch recently.
The Ibadan based musician said this when an entertainment reporter asked him what his most priced item is and he said it’s his prized wristwatch.
“I have a diamond wristwatch I got for $20,000 in 2009 and another gold plated Rolex wristwatch I bought recently which gulped $26,000.
“The diamond wristwatch is far ahead every other fashion item I have because the carat is quite heavy and the cheapest line of the watch you can get from the jeweller who customized mine presently costs about $60,000,” Olu Maintain reportedly said.
The artiste recently released a video ‘Ennuff Effizzi’ which analyst have said it’s the most expensive video ever done by an African artiste.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan