Penthauze rapper of Eastern origin, Phyno premieres the indigenous rap record titled “Fuwa Sewa” as produced by Iambeat
Phyno, is a Nigerian rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer, renowned for rapping in the Igbo language.
Beginning this new month, the rapper dishes out this indigenous rap song titled Fuwa Sewa which is produced by Iambeat.
Download & Catch the Vibe!
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan