Malami recently revealed that the orders are simply aimed at ensuring inter-agency coordination in the process of implementation.
According to him, the move will ensure constitutional compliance, enhance operation, enforcement, and application of legal provisions plus provide necessary supervision required for enforcement.
He added that it is a vital tool for the purpose of bringing to effect such autonomy by way of assigning certain responsibilities, both institutional and otherwise necessary for the purpose of enforcing the autonomy.
His words, “The Executive Order is therefore a necessary tool for the purpose of bringing to effect such autonomy by way of assigning certain responsibilities, both institutional and otherwise necessary for the purpose of enforcing the autonomy.
“By way of example, therefore, if the Federal Government wants to withhold the resources of a State Government that refuses to comply with the constitutional provision relating to the autonomy of State Legislatures and Judiciary then the Federal Government may require the services of the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation.
“Similarly, if the government wants the state legislature to be part of the process relating to appropriation, for example, agreement must be reached on the need for the state legislature to be alive to its responsibility.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Magnito – Magiwood ft Bovi
- Adekunle Gold & Davido – High
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- L.A.X – Faster