He recently revealed this on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, as at now, such consideration is not on the table, but the possibility cannot be ruled out in the future.
Malami added that if there is need for further engagement in line and in tune with the tradition of engagement, necessary measures will be taken.
His words, “Such consideration is not rightly on table but as I rightly stated, you cannot rule out any possibility.”
“But as far as we are concerned in the Officer of the Attorney General, there exists judicial proceedings going on and within the context of that proceedings, we will address it squarely but if there is need for further engagement in line and in tune with the tradition of engagement, both judicial and otherwise, such possibility cannot be ruled out.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Shadow – Dead Roses
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Soft – Comot Body
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Adekunle Gold & Lucky Daye – Sinner (Banx N Ranx Remix)
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- Small Doctor – Hain!!!
- Timi Dakolo – Obim ft Ebuka & Noble Igwe
- Asa – Mayana