Pope Francis has presided over the marriage of 20 couples at the Vatican, including some who were cohabiting. BBC News reports that one of the couples married was a man whose previous marriage was annulled and a single mother with a daughter from a previous relationship.
He said in his homily that families are �bricks that build society”, but also believes that the church should forgive those who have sex outside marriage or who don’t obey church teaching to the letter.
It was the first marriage Pope Francis has conducted in his 18-month papacy. The last wedding to be presided over by a pope took place under John Paul II in 2000.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]