Recall that the command recently invited the singer over for questioning concerning a viral video where he was seen ordering a group of men to beat up a man simply identified as D.J Chicken.
According to a statement by the spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, the singer showed up at Eleweran at about 5pm with his father and manager, and he has since been granted bail.
The DSP added that the offence committed is a bailable one, so the matter is resolved.
His words, ”He was immediately ordered to be taken to the public complain bureau office by the commissioner of police, CP Lanre Bankole, where he was interrogated about his role in the assault melted to the boy in the video.”
“However, since the offence committed is a bailable one, and couple with the strike action embarked upon by the civil servants in the state which also affected our courts, the suspect was released to a reliable surety who promised to produce him anytime he is needed.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Dai Verse & Buju – Sweet Daddy
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Shadow – Escobar
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Cheque – Holy Gee
- Portable – Gberatan
- M.I Abaga – The Guy
- BNXN (Buju) – Kenkele ft Wande Coal [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Yemi Alade – Begging
- PSquare – Jaiye (Ihe Geme)
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist