President Muhammadu Buhari along with Vice �President, Yemi Osinbajo will only get receive 50 per cent of his salary.
Facts emerged about the pay cut emerged in a memo from the Permanent Secretary of the State House, Mr. Nebolisa Emodi, to the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation yesterday by
�I write to forward the completed IPPIS registration form of Mr. President and to draw your kind attention to Mr. President’s directive that only 50% of his salary be paid to him,” Mr. Emodi wrote in the letter with reference number PRES/81/SGF/17.
The current annual remuneration of the President of Nigeria as published by the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission is N14,058,820.00.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has similarly given up half of his official remuneration.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]