President Muhammadu Buhari along with Vice �President, Yemi Osinbajo will only get receive 50 per cent of his salary.
Facts emerged about the pay cut emerged in a memo from the Permanent Secretary of the State House, Mr. Nebolisa Emodi, to the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation yesterday by
�I write to forward the completed IPPIS registration form of Mr. President and to draw your kind attention to Mr. President’s directive that only 50% of his salary be paid to him,” Mr. Emodi wrote in the letter with reference number PRES/81/SGF/17.
The current annual remuneration of the President of Nigeria as published by the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission is N14,058,820.00.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has similarly given up half of his official remuneration.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]