The�appointee is the wife of a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Bode George.
President Goodluck Jonathan has appointed Roli Bode-George as the new Director General of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA.
The appointee is the wife of a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Bode George.
Mr. George, a leader of the PDP in Lagos, is currently a delegate, appointed by the president, at the National Conference.
His conviction for fraud, when he served as head of the Nigeria Ports Authority, by a High Court was upturned by the Supreme Court.
Mr. Jonathan’s spokesperson, Reuben Abati, announced the appointment on his twitter handle on Thursday evening.
He said the appointment is with immediate effect.
Mrs. Bode-George takes over from Olufemi Ajayi, who was on Wednesday appointed the Executive Secretary of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund, PTDF.
President Jonathan had in 2011 also appointed Mrs. Bode-George as a federal commissioner in the National Population Commission, NPC.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]