The Inspector General of Police, Suleiman Abba, has been sacked by president Jonathan. Presidential spokesperson, Reuben Abati just made the announcement on twitter
Abba took over from M.D Abubakar as IG of Police in August 2014. Pres. Jonathan has appointed DIG Solomon Arase as Acting IGP with immediate police.
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has relieved the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Suleiman Abba of his appointment and duties with immediate effect.
President Jonathan has also appointed Deputy Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Solomon Arase as Acting Inspector-General of Police, also with immediate effect.
Until his appointment as Mr. Abba’s replacement, Mr. Arase was the Head of the Force Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department.
Mr. Arase holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Law, as well as Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Political Science and Strategic Studies.
He is also a Fellow of the Nigerian Defence College.
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
April 21, 2015
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]