President Jonathan on Wednesday, November 12 unveiled the new N100 note to commemorate Nigeria’s 100 years of amalgamation at the state house during the Federal Executive Council meeting.
While presenting the notes to other members of the Council, the president said it was a laudable gesture by the CBN to produce the notes which would serve as a reminder of Nigeria’s centenary celebration.
Speaking on the new notes, Central Bank governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele said the notes will be in circulation from December 2014.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan