This was disclosed by Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai via his twitter handle some minutes ago. This will be the first time President Buhari will be publicly declaring his intention to run for a second term in office.
Before now, the President had left Nigerians guessing as to whether or not he would run for second term.
As of March 1, the All Progressives Congress had passed a vote of confidence in President Muhammadu Buhari, denying that it was not the same as endorsing the President for a second term.
By April 1, while preparations had started among politicians for the elections, all eyes had remained on Buhari who had, until now, remained silent on whether or not he will seek re-election.
His loyalists, APC governors, as well as the chieftains of the ruling All Progressives Congress all expressed their support for him to go for a second term.
According to Governor El-Rufai, he announced his intention to APC National Executive Committee members.
See Post Below:
“PMB has just announced to APC NEC his intention to run for a second term of office“. Alhamdulillah. – Nasir El-Rufai
— Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai (@elrufai) April 9, 2018
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Shadow – Trauma
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Edanos – Woman Crush Everyday