The daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly worth one billion pounds.
Princess Charlotte will reportedly rake in the staggering sum when she hits 10 but she has already booted the British economy by �80 million since she arrived into the world on Saturday, May 2.
Aurthor and fashion consultant, Patricia Davidson tells Daily Mirror:
”Everybody will be watching what she’s wearing . When Kate buys something for her daughter, other people will follow suit . Just as they copy what Kate wears. There’s a lot more fun in little girls’ clothes than there is in boys’ clothes. People love little girls’ dresses.”
”When she becomes a teenager and comes to pick her own clothes, girls will want to pick the same thing or go to the same designer.”
”She won’t just be affecting sales of children’s clothes . With the new arrival, people are very happy so they will go out and spend money”.
Reports claim the sale of commemorative merchandise issued to mark the royal birth will also go someway towards the �1billion figure with the royal collection trust havinf released its own official royal baby range, including plates and cups to be sold in gift stores and online.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]