The song, which is yet to be released, didn’t include vocals from his twin brother and music partner, Paul Okoye.
Ever since the twitter altercations between the duo last month on the position of their elder brother, Jude Okoye, who is their manager, there has been indications that a breakup is imminent.
It will be recalled that Paul Okoye recorded his first personal move by teaming up with Mavin first lady, Tiwa Savage for a family planning campaign called ‘Getting Together’.
Peter Okoye who has started promoting the song on his Instagram account, received a lot of commendations as well as pleas for the duo to settle their differences.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]