The song, which is yet to be released, didn’t include vocals from his twin brother and music partner, Paul Okoye.
Ever since the twitter altercations between the duo last month on the position of their elder brother, Jude Okoye, who is their manager, there has been indications that a breakup is imminent.
It will be recalled that Paul Okoye recorded his first personal move by teaming up with Mavin first lady, Tiwa Savage for a family planning campaign called ‘Getting Together’.
Peter Okoye who has started promoting the song on his Instagram account, received a lot of commendations as well as pleas for the duo to settle their differences.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]