According to the NetNg
Lately, the twins Peter and Paul have been preoccupied with their personal lives, both spending more time with their kids and partners, with the former getting married last year, thus taking some time off their music careers.
According to an insider from their camp, the pair who haven’t released an album in over two and a half years – have decided to follow the pattern of fellow artistes like Davido and Wizkid who drop several successful singles before eventually releasing an album that will include all those songs, accompanied with just a few others.
The source said,
It’s not like they won’t be releasing albums. Peter and Paul have simply seen the pattern working for other guys, whereby they will put out 6-7 singles that will eventually still make the final record. Hence, most of the songs are already out there in the public before the album release.
P-Square’s publicist, Bayo Adetu, he debunked the rumours, saying that the brothers will be releasing a couple of singles before or on Valentine’s Day, and will eventually put out an album later in the year.
We did not release any statement whatsoever, especially one saying that P-square will not release albums anymore. They will release two singles for the fans before Valentine, and an album will definitely come out before the end of the year.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up