He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, all workers are expected to start reporting at their places of work every Monday, else they should be ready to face serious sanctions.
He added that absence from work would be seen as serious misconduct and it will attract appropriate punishments.
His words, “Consequently, absence from duty on Monday or any other official workday without approval will be viewed as serious misconduct which will attract appropriate sanctions.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- The Compozers – Over You ft Nonso Amadi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- WizKid – Come Closer ft Drake [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Sabi – Style ft Oritsefemi [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]