The singer recently came out to deny the allegations while maintaining that he has never abused anyone sexually.
According to him, he takes full responsibility for his old Twitter posts in which he endorsed sexual abuse because he is indeed sorry for taking such a stance in the past.
He added that rape is a heinous act and he does not condone it.
His words, “I am ashamed and deeply apologetic for a series of tweets posted on social media 8 years ago. Those tweets were irresponsible and ill-formed. I was younger and didn’t fully grasp the implications of making such statements. They are neither a reflection of who I am then and now.”
What do you think?
Tobechukwu Victor Okoh (born 5 December 1989), also known as Peruzzi is a Nigerian singer and songwriter.
Peruzzi’s 2018 single Majesty, off his Heartwork EP featured 2018 Big Brother Naija runner up Cee-c. Prior to the release of Majesty, the singer had been maligned by many social media users in Nigeria who claimed the singer only shines on featured songs.
He featured on Tu-Face’s hit song “Amaka”.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]