The movie star had her say with her recent reply to a rape apologist who said women encourage men to rape them by appearing sexy.
According to her, anyone who has experienced rape should speak out for the rapist to be caught.
She added that the rape victims will be doing themselves and others a lot of good when they voice out.
Her words, “I have just watched a disgusting Rape video.pls if you have been raped or know anyone else who has. These are New times!Everyone is on your side now!Pls speak out! If you dont report it, the demon(s) might never be caught and will Rape others! Do it for yourself, do it for others.”
The follower reacted, “That’s a good point. But I want you to emphasize that women should de-sexify which means they should lay less emphasis on appearing sexy. This is a truth women don’t want to hear. Women are helping to arouse the sexual demon in men and they go for the most vulnerable for satisfcn.”
Omotola added, “You sound like a beast / Rape Apologist! Be careful there’s a New decree from @naptipnigeria for anyone giving ANY EXCUSE for a crime! You’re now going to be watched closely.”
What do you think?
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde MFR is a Nigerian actress, singer, philanthropist and former model. Since her Nollywood film debut in 1995; the leading actress has appeared in 300 films, selling millions of video copies. After receiving numerous high-profile awards, launching a music career, and amassing an enviable fan base, the press has revered the Screen Nation “Best Actress” as the “African Magic”.
She is the first African celebrity to receive over 1 million likes on her Facebook page. She currently has a total of 3 million followers on Facebook.
Beyond her show business accomplishments, she is also applauded for her remarkable humanitarian efforts. Omotola is one of the pioneers of the video film era of Nigerian cinema, becoming one of the most watched actresses in Africa. In the year 2013, she was honoured in Time magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world alongside Michelle Obama, Beyoncé and Kate Middleton.
Omotola, who is of Ondo descent, was born in Lagos State. She grew up in a family of five: her parents and two younger brothers; Tayo and Bolaji Jalade.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Chascolee – Octo Miles Nija At 57 [MixTape]
- District – Perfect Thing ft FreshL [AuDio]
- Deejay HighBee – Best Of 2face #FORTYFIED [MixTape]
- Dj Chascolee – Reggae Culture [MixTape]
- Dj Sodje – True Nigerian Dream [Mixtape]
- Dj OsAs & Dj MoreMuzic & AU-Pro – December Party [MixTape]
- Deejay Maf – Jupa Juse Non Stop Mix Vol.1
- [COMEDY] MC Spinosky(@mcspinosky) – ABIDE W’T ME
- Ketchup and Dj StiphBami – Show Me Yur Rozay [Mashup Edit]
- MC Galaxy – Sekem [AuDio]
- Nsico Michaels – Yak Aba (Let It Be) ft Devyn Rose, Rina, O’giveR, Danny P, JSongz & Sa’Shay [AuDio]
- Sun X – Arizona + Mama [AuDio]