The Chocolate City rapper will release his third studio album, ‘Chairman’ on October 23, 2014. M.I revealed this during his performance at the Beat 99.9 FM Triple 9 Concert.
M.I went down on his knees and apologized to fans for the long time span between both albums, and promised to release the album.
I’m sorry everyone.
An apologetic M.I said, kneeling, hands clasped in supplication.
I’m sorry I’ve been away for so long. My new album will be released on October 23, 2014.
M.I Abaga has come under heavy criticism from fans over the long wait for his 3 album. His last album M.I. 2: The Movie was released in 2010, which had massive success in the African market. The new album is titled ‘Chairman’, and will contain a number of star collaborations.
Recently the rapper released a conscious single, ‘King James‘, and also held a photo exhibition for charity. They said I’m no more dope, they say I’m no more the king. Don’t believe them. Wait until October 23rd
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon