He recently revealed this at the APC constitution Review (South West Stakeholders Meeting) held at the June 12 Cultural Centre, Abeokuta.
According to him, the re-evaluated constitution has to reflect its democratic tendencies, where members practice and ensure internal democracy.
He added that it is definitely time for the amendment because only that will make APC more potent and acceptable to the people.
His words, “It is important that we come together to appraise ourselves as members of this great party, and, even look critically at the structure of our party. This will give us the opportunity to evaluate the journey so far. It is a period of self examination”.
“In doing this, the Constitution of our party is a vital instrument that we must continuously re-evaluate. If we must prove to others that we are true democrats, we must be seen as practising and ensuring internal democracy even within the party.”
“At this meeting, therefore, we should be able to resolve all our disagreements and chart a course for the progress of our great party in the South-West.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney