Real Madrid has been listed as the world’s most valuable football club in the latest list of Forbes’ football rich list.
Manchester United had held top spot since business analysts Forbes started compiling the list in 2004 but have been overtaken by Real.
Barcelona now in third place and Arsenal fourth ahead of Bayern Munich in fifth place.
In the list, Forbes values the Spanish giant at $3.3bn with Man Utd in second place on $3.17bn. Barcelona is third. $2.6bn. Forbes found that Arsenal was the fourth richest club, worth $1.33bn, followed by Bayern Munich ($1.31bn), AC Milan ($945m), Chelsea ($901m), Juventus ($694m), Manchester City ($689m) and Liverpool ($651m).
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]