The acting Managing Director, LAWMA, Mr. Ibrahim Odumboni revealed this while speaking with newsmen today.
According to him, LAWMA is concentrating on guaranteeing a cleaner and livable environment girl all Lagosians.
He added that the Lagos State government has begun the construction of flood channels, dredge waterways to prepare effectively ahead of the expected heavy downpour.
His words, “Proactively, state government has started construction of flood channels, dredge waterways, clear blocked gutters and desilt drainage.
“Flooding is caused by high intensity rainfall of long duration, inadequate of low lying areas, human activities and surge in population growth.”
“It hazardous, without proper rudimentary structures, flooding incidents could become the order of the day.
“This is the time to make adequate preparations to avoid loss of lives and property, as is always the case especially, with blocked drainage when the floods come unannounced.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]