Ifeanyi revealed this when he hosted leaders of South-South and Middle Belt Forum comprising Pan-Niger Delta Forum, PANDEF, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Afenifere and Middle Belt in Asaba.
According to him, restructuring is compulsory because there must be equity, fairness, and justice in everything we do in the nation.
He added that the fact that several things are sacrificed on the altar of politics and political parties is a major problem that must be addressed in our country.
His words, “We should remind the nation and the Federal Government that there is need for restructuring,” adding that the Constitution of the country was not given to the nation by Nigerians.
“The National Assembly had made attempt to amend it (the Constitution) but due to divergence of views, it has not been easy to amend it.
“Unfortunately, a whole lot of things are sacrificed on the altar of politics and political parties and this is a major problem in this country.”
On South-South and Middle Belt Forum, “I believe that you people are doing a good work.
“You need the support of all and on my part, the little I can do, I will do to support you to the best of my ability.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema