Mr. Okiotor Dafiaghor (a.k.a. Dafphee), an ex-pianist at Rev. Chris Okotie‘s Household of God Church speaks about his times at Okotie’s mini empire.
In a new interview with SaharaTV, he offered his chilling reasons for calling it quits with Rev, Okotie and how he discovered is services in Okotie’s empire were not for “God”.
Dafphee exposed some romantic relationships of Rev. Okotie with specs of ladies, and how Okotie’s lavish relationship with Ms. Roli (Chief Bode George’s wife and new NDLEA’s Director under President Jonathan) made him finally quit the service for Okotie.
Watch Video below:
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Shadow – Dead Roses
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- Adekunle Gold & Lucky Daye – Sinner (Banx N Ranx Remix)
- Lil Frosh – Life Of The Party
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Soft – Comot Body
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Timi Dakolo – Obim ft Ebuka & Noble Igwe
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar