Details of the president’s tax payment also showed that the president did not earn any other income besides his fixed income as president of the country in that period. There were no indications of income from stocks or other businesses that the president could have had.
Despite earning a regular service of N14, 410, 290.48 in each of the three years, the president tax
liabilities however increased in 2012 and 2013 to N2, 510, 775. 77 up from the N1, 242, 670.21 paid in 2011.
The returns were displayed at the office of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, at Area 10, Abuja, according to Vanguard.
The income tax clearance certificate from the Federal Inland Revenue Service with Ref no- Abj/MDA/PAYE/09690150 and dated July 2, 2014 were part of the president’s submission as presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.
The document tagged with: �To whom it may concern,” indicated that the president’s source of income was ‘employment’.
The clearance which was stamped and received in the Legal Services Department of INEC on December 18, 2014, reads- �This is to certify that Dr. Jonathan Ebele Goodluck (Presidency), has paid income tax assessment for the past three years.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]