Bad girl Rihanna, known for wearing the provocative outfits, during the weekend shared some photos of herself at a mosque in Abu Dhabi.
And in the pictures, she was dressed in a headscarf, black jumpsuit, bright red lipstick and large gold accessories.
The mosque, which is the largest in the United Arab Emirates� and can hold more than 40,000 people, released a statement on its website.
The statement said that ‘the singer did not make arrangements with the mosque’s management prior to her visit and had used an entrance that is not intended for visitors…’
They added that the singer stayed outside the mosque and was asked to leave ‘once it became apparent that some of the photographs she took were not in compliance with the terms of the mosque.
‘In the event of behaviour that violates the moral codes of access to the mosque, or other visit regulations � such as taking inappropriate pictures, posing in ways that are improper in the context of sacred place, talking loudly, or eating � the violators are directed in a polite manner that reflects the civilisational and tolerant attributes of Islam,’ the statement read.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]