Rihanna seemed to let all her guard down as she partied ferociously at the�Crop�Over festival in Barbados.
The singer took to the Barbados carnival scene , partying through to the early hours of Saturday morning in the island’s capital Bridgetown.
And the 25-year-old singer looked typically striking in a nearly sheer white�monokini, decorated with�sparkling�metallic panels.
Green�face paint, blue and silver�sunglasses, practical baseball boots and a white veil over her new short curly hairdo�completed�the look.The star clutched a drink in one hand as she grinded behind several other partygoers at The Foreday Morning Jam party.
At one point, she also showed off the backless detail of her ensemble,�getting down�on all fours for some kind of�breakdance�move.
The bash, which took place on the street, began at midnight and ended at 6am, with Rihanna seemingly in it for the long�haul.’Woke up in paint and a veil from partying in de street all morning!!! #Barbados #FOREDAYmorning�CROP�OVA almost here!’�she wrote on her Twitter on Saturday after her night out.
However, there was time for recovery for the singer, who tweeted that she was back to work, taking part in a new cover shoot ��‘Glam starts now,’�she wrote.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]