In an interview with Capital FM on Tuesday, May 26, in London, the British pop star revealed she is going through with the documentary and asked her fans to join her in ther thrilling journey.
�Starting my diaries again! Follow me on the journey… Diary 1,” the 24-year-old singer tweeted earlier in the day with a video.
In the first epiisode of her Diaries, the star admitted the last 12 months has actually been �one of the hardest she’s ever faced”.
With a back catalogue of number one hits, a role on ‘The Voice’ and a new album on the way, the pop singer has got a lot to smile about – but she also had her fair share of struggles.
Speaking to the camera, she said: “This year has been amazing, it’s actually been one of the hardest I’ve ever faced, good things and bad things. I’ve got to experience amazing things like ‘The Voice’ and doing my Adidas line and have amazing hit records with people I love.”
The past year also saw her breakup with boyfriend Calvin Harris, something which she admitted had delayed her new album, amid rumours the pair had been fighting over the tracks they wrote together.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]