Home » News » Romanian girl bursts into flames while taking dangerous selfie

Romanian girl bursts into flames while taking dangerous selfie

Pic shows: Anna Ursu climbed on top of a train and was electrocuted by a live wire while trying to take a selfie. A selfie-obsessed teen was frazzled to death after climbing on top of a train and being electrocuted by a live wire while trying to take a photo of herself. Brunette Anna Ursu, 18, had gone to the train station with a pal in Iasi in northeast Romania to take the "special selfie" and post it on Facebook. But as she lay on top of the train and stuck her leg in the air, she erupted into a ball of fire when an electrical field surrounding the overhead cables sent 27,000 volts zapping through her body. The doomed girl�s 17-year-old pal who was on top of the train with her was sent flying off by the force of the blast. A passerby who saw the horrific accident risked their own life by scrambling on top of the carriage to put out the girl�s burning clothes before phoning the emergency services. He said he had been going for a walk when he spotted the girls playing on top of the carriage. He had called out to them to keep their heads and legs down and then heard a loud bang as the girl turned into a human fireball. Both teens were helicoptered to hospital but the 18-year-old who had over 50 percent of burns over her body later died. A hospital spokesman said that although the girl hadn�t touched the wire, she had touched the electrical field which was just as deadly. The girl�s pal who survived said she had wanted to get the "ultimate selfie" and that they had not even considered the danger. (ends)

A Romanian lady named Anna Ursu 18 has passed on after attempting to take a ‘special selfie’. Anna and a friend went to a train station in the town of Iasi in the northeast of the country to take the selfie that she intended to post on Facebook.

But as she lay on top of the train and stuck one of her legs in the air, an electrical field surrounding the overhead cables sent 27,000 volts zapping through her body, causing her to burst into flames. Despite the best efforts of a passer-by to save her life, the 18-year-old later died in hospital with burns to 50 per cent of her body.

The charge that hit Miss Ursu was so powerful that it caused her 17-year-old friend to be sent flying off the roof of the stationary train. A passer-by who saw the horrific accident risked his own life by scrambling on top of the carriage to extinguish the girl’s burning clothes before phoning the emergency services.

Both teenagers were airlifted to hospital but the 18-year-old later died as a result of 50 per cent of her body being covered in burns. If this is not a case of aseju a.k.a oversabi then tell me what is. Anyway may her soul rest in peace.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*