The MUFC forward has 481 million followers on the social media platform – more than any other player who will star in Qatar, and his individual posts are also worth the most to brands with each post valued at a staggering £3.1million.
The analysis was carried out by statistics company Nielsen Sports, and they assessed players’ total number of followers, follower growth in the last year, engagement rate, and average brand value per post on Instagram.
Ronaldo’s follower count has surged by almost 47% over the last year and he has a 2.25% engagement rate on the posts.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Solidstar – Kaluba
- Gabriel Y.M – Move [AuDio]
- Shizzi, Davido & Wale – Won Le Ba [AuDio]
- Guchi & Yemi Alade – I Swear
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune (Afrobeat Lockdown Mix)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Godwon – I’ve Been Waiting For You (Sinzu Diss)
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Ayo Vincent – Serve The Lord ft Don Jazzy [AuDio]
- May D – I Wanna Know [AuDio]
- DJ Guchi – Shisha ft Popito, Staizz, Cheddah, Saywat [AuDio]
- Popcaan – My Chargie (Come Closer Remix) ft Drake [AuDio]