Danja Records Boss – Sani Danja the north king is out with a love celebrated tune which appreciates the love and hard-work of every Mother. The song is titled ‘Uwa’, A hausa word which translates to ‘mother’ in english.
On this tune the King of the North – Sani Danja features the Mavin Records Songbird – Di’ja. She lends in her sweet vocals and delivers a well and befitting hook to appreciate the mother. Of all the types of love, a mother’s is the strongest. The love between mother and child arises instantly, as a bond uniting two bodies and souls. A mother’s love is unconditional and eternal. When we say that nature is wise, one of the things that we refer to is the bond between mothers and their children.
‘Uwa’ is a song which deserves a place in everyone’s playlist produced by Pedro
Download & Catch the Vibe!
- Tentik – Recognize Now or Famz Later MixTape
- Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love [AuDio]
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Stogie T – Dunno ft Nasty C [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Erigga – AYEME ft Yungzee [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix