This is coming after a fan attempted to compare the singer to Hausa Nollywood actress, Rahama Sadau.
According to her, no one should use her life to bring others down because we all have our lives to live and God’s timing is the best.
She added that she would not tolerate any slander against the actress because she is all about people uplifting others.
What do you think?
Hadiza Blell, better known by her stage name Di’Ja, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. She is currently signed to Mavin Records.
In 2009, she released her first single “Rock Steady”, which was nominated for Best Urban/R&B Single at the 2009 Canadian Radio Music Awards. Moreover, she won the Best New Artist award at the 2008 Beat Music Awards.
Di’Ja has lived in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, the United States and Canada. Her mother is from Northern Nigeria and her father is from Sierra Leone. Di’Ja’s received a joint degree in biology and psychology.
Her music career started in 2008. In 2012, Di’Ja released several singles, including “Dan’Iska (Rudebwoy)”, “Hold On (Ba Damuwa)” and “How Can We Be Friends”. On February 14, 2014, Di’Ja signed a record deal with Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records. “Yaro”, her first official single under the label was also released that same day. It infuses Hausa and Krio dialects in honour of her Nigerian and Sierra Leonean roots.
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix