Completing its rigorous investigations into the alleged intention to defraud Nigerians by Mayowa’s Ahmed’s family, the Lagos State Police Command, yesterday ascertained that there was no Fraud involved.
The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, who confirmed this today, said the command therefore had to remove the embargo placed on the accounts, where the sum of N81million and 100,000 dollars, were raised by well meaning Nigerians, home and abroad.
He said according to their findings, the controversy was caused by misunderstandings over the modalities for dispensing and controlling the money between the Ahmed family, the Nollywood actress, Toyin Aihmaku and Life Stake Foundation.
He also added that the trio had raised the money with genuine intent, adding that barring any unforeseen circumstance, Mayowa should be flown out of the country for treatment soon and we would be sure to give an update once its available.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chike & Ada Ehi – Watching All Over Me
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)