He recently had his say via IPOB’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, rather than waste their energy on ESN, these security agents should form their own version of Eastern Security Network and defend their people being killed by terrorists, herdsmen.
He added that their people need to be defended asap before they are totally wiped out from the face of the earth.
His words, “To those Tivi men in the Zoo Police, Army and DSS, deployed to the East, by Fulani murderers to engage ESN, I have news for you. Your people in Tivi land are being sacked from their villages as you are busy doing Rambo in Biafraland.”
“I warned all of you that by the time you finish your tour of Biafraland, assuming you are still alive, the same Fulani terrorists that sent you to my land would occupy yours in perpetuity.”
“Emulate the IPOB’s ESN, to defend your brothers and sisters who are currently being sacked from your communities, instead of engaging yourself in South East to fight against the ESN.”
“Go back home, form a version of ESN and defend your land against these vandals from the foothills of the Futa Jallon.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]