Let’s take a look at all the blunders Seyi Shay has made on TV in recent times.
1. That time she said she does not know Tiwa Savage
She told Channels TV during an interview on Rubbin Minds when she was asked what her relationship with Tiwa is. ‘I don’t really know her’, was her response.
2. When she pronounced TWO
She was asked to pronounce the number, her response (with a lot of confidence) was /twoooooooooh:/.
3. When she said she doesn’t know Amber Rose.
HIP TV asked her what she thinks about Amber Rose coming to Nigeria for D’Banj’s concert, she said she doesn’t know who she is. Many believed Seyi Shay is lying in this interview. She went on to offer an unapologetic apology for her blunder.
The singer was asked what the meaning of EP means by a presenter on Hip TV. It is normal to expect the singer, judging by her deep music background to know what the meaning of EP means but she got it wrong.
This happened last year at Nigerian Entertainment Conference event.
And when the event kicked off, they thought that the best person to sing the national anthem was Seyi Shay, the singer in the house. Oh yes, she started very well, the first stanza of the national anthem was so smooth and silky in her mouth as she rendered the anthem effortlessly.
She would have earned a high score for her efforts, but dear Seyi lost it at the second stanza of the anthem. She fumbled and jumbled the lines, repeating the lines of the first stanza for the second.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]