Oyinlola Damilola @dahmie_bae has written this open letter to singer Yemi Alade, in a Instagram post seeking just 3 hours of her time.
Read what he posted..
*LETTER TO YEMI ALADE* from me oyinlola Damilola
Hello mam,this is my second Account am Using to write to you but I guess u never saw the first one cos I know u Not a snub, I hope u get to see this one. Mam am writing to you to Just to let you know you got a great FAN which is me. I like you a lot, from your Song FIMISILE to TUM BUM, you got a big space in my heart. I once told my mum If I Grow older I will marry you Buh twas a Childish thinking tho. Am Not Writing for you to follow back,Nahh all I want is 3 hours of your time even tho we might not see face to face cos am in the Philippines and u might be In UK Or Nigeria so we might not be able to see,Buh I will be really glad if you can spare me That two hours ONLINE ion care if its Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Or any medium you want. Just please give a Fan 3 hours to chat with You that’s all I ask.. I have sent a DM to your Instagram and Am sure its gonna be on your Message request please try checking up.. God bless you mama Africa💯💯
Thumbs up to @salihu_jnr @dami_cray @beatzbymola @nicosneh for the Courage to write this..
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office