He recently revealed that the verdict of the apex court on the pre-election matter has concluded the legal battle on the governor’s candidacy of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the Nov. 19, 2019 governorship poll in Bayelsa.
According to him, the judgment will go a long way in ending all contending issues on the governorship election in Bayelsa, which is exactly what the state needs.
He added that the challenger, Alaibe should sheathe his sword and embrace peace, because the future is still bright for him.
His words, “Bayelsans, their friends and neighbours waited with bated breath for this judgment.
“My dear brother governor, your ‘long walk’ to victory must not be taken for granted. You must reward the state with open, transparent, and purposeful leadership because the people of Bayelsa can’t settle for less.
“Let me also appeal to my good friend, Chief Timi Alaibe, and all other contenders, to join hands with the governor to develop Bayelsa to truly be ‘the glory of all lands’.
“It is only when leaders work together with the same goal in mind that the state can accelerate its development.
“This judgment brings to an end all contests for the office of Governor of Bayelsa and governance can’t be pigeon-holed if it has to address the good of the people.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]