Forbes, on Monday, announced that Serena Williams has overtaken Maria Sharapova as the world’s highest-paid female athlete in the last one year, bringing in $28.9 million in prize money and endorsements over the year. The world No. 1 won three Grand Slams in 2015, reached the final of the year’s first two Slam events and added a major endorsement deal with Chase.
Sharapova who has been the highest paid female athlete in the last 11 years despite not being as successful on the pitch as Serena, lost lucrative endorsement deals with Nike, American Express, Porsche and TAG Heuer due to her recent doping scandal. She pulled in $21.9 million, down nearly $8 million from last year.
In the list of top ten highest earning female athletes, Tennis players make up eight.
1. Serena Williams – $28.9 million
2. Maria Sharapova – $21.9 million
3. Ronda Rousey – $14 million
4. Danica Patrick – $13.9 million
5. Agnieszka Radwanska – $10.2 million.
6. Caroline Wozniacki – $8 million
7. Garbine Muguruza- $7.6 million
8. Ana Ivanovic- $7.4 million
9. Victoria Azarenka – $6.6 million
10. Eugenie Bouchard- $6.2 million
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- WurlD – Bossy ft Kida Kudz & Cuppy [AuDio]
- Timaya – Don Dada [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2