The Tennis ace, 34, has been named Sports Illustrated Sports Person of the Year 2015…
“Serena has made a very strong case as not only the greatest tennis player of her generation but of all time, and after the string of performances she put together in 2015, she is one of the most dominant athletes playing today,” The magazine noted in a statement.
She’s won 21 Grand Slam titles as well as 53 of her 56 matches this season, and she was ranked No. 1 in women’s tennis every week for the second consecutive year. And she’s just one Grand Slam short of matching Steffi Graf’s record of 22 singles titles.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)