He revealed this during a recent interview on Channels TV.
According to him, ASUU is already against any form of sexual offenses and always educates its members to not compromise their roles as teachers, so there was no reason to make partial laws on the matter.
He added that the bill is also discriminatory and targets a specific set of people over an issue that affects the entire society.
His words, “There’s no doubt that girls and the womenfolk are much more vulnerable in our society but that equally will not be sufficient to make laws that will only look out for their interest.
“Boys and men are equally sexually harassed in different set-ups in the society.”
“Yes, we should protect our women, but we’re saying there are boys too that need to be protected, lecturers need to be protected.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]